What do I get in return for my Property Taxes

Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Did You Know?

  • The Community Affairs Department offers a packet of information for all new residents. Stop in our office at City Hall and pick up your copy, or call 248.524.1147. You may also email New Resident packet requests by clicking on Cindy Stewart's photo above. Please include your complete address. The Community Affairs Department welcomes approximately 1,000 new residents to Troy each year with informational welcome packets.
  • If you have problems with cable, call WOW (Wide Open West) at 866.496.9669 or Comcast Cable at 888.COMCAST. If your cable television problems are not being resolved, please call 248.524.1147.
  • Several City boards, commissions and committees offer ex-oficio (non-voting) seats to high school students. This commitment typically entails attending monthly meetings and participating in board discussions about pertinent issues. Interested candidates should submit a Student Application for Boards & Committees to the Community Affairs Department.