Water/Sewer Bill Change of Address Request Form

Water/Sewer Division: waterdepartment@troymi.gov 248.524.3370

Important Information:

  • An address change only affects the water account. This change will not affect any other department’s records.
  • A tenant’s name will only be added to commercial and industrial accounts. For residential accounts, bills will be mailed to “occupant” at the service address.